Watch Sugata Mitra’s TED Talk, « New Experiments in Self-teaching », and share it with a minimum of two colleagues/friends:
- One for whom you are certain this content will resonate strongly.
- And another who might have a different view.
Here are some questions for reflection and conversation, on your own and with your colleagues:
- What is your initial reaction to what he has to say? Why?
- What is the role of the teacher here?
- Does this have any affect on your practice? What is it?
Do you want to continue the conversation about the ideas found here?
Follow Sugata Mitra on Twitter: @sugatam
Read this critical article called The Sugata Mitra Debate.